[Spridgets] Subject: Re: Wind energy again

Subject: [Spridgets] Subject: Re: Wind energy again
From: alan.east-jones at ntlworld.com (EASTJONES alan)
Date: Wed, 1 Jun 2011 20:09:16 +0100
I don't know why we are bothering with investing in wind farm technolgy ,
wave power or  solar. In fact I don't understand why the guys in the late
 1800s ever bothered with elecrricity at all cos it was way too expensive
for the ordinary . Renewable candles and animal fat oil lamps were ok and
didn't need any investment to get them cheaper.  Nah lets have a nuke power
station in every city and town  cos oil and coal ain't going to last for
ever and until they spend money on cleaning up the emissions instead of
polluting the atmosphere .  China is doing fine in that aspect.