[Spridgets] Toilet Energy, No LBC

Subject: [Spridgets] Toilet Energy, No LBC
From: oldsaabguy at comcast.net (Lester)
Date: Thu, 2 Jun 2011 11:05:44 -0500
Ahem.. they were in charge of the House they were not in charge of the
Senate...  and thank God he put in tax cuts!

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/8/88/Control_of_the_U.S._House_
of_Representatives.PNG

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/0/0d/Control_of_the_U.S._Senate
.PNG

And I would if only all the stimulus dollars had made a positive effect so
that folks would spend some of their money on preventive health care rather
than luxury items!  ;-)

Lester