[Spridgets] [midgetsprite] British Car Week

Subject: [Spridgets] [midgetsprite] British Car Week
From: bmwwxman at gmail.com (Jim Johnson)
Date: Thu, 2 Jun 2011 20:00:27 -0500
You just hada rub it in, didn't you, Howard!!   MY LBC is in pieces in the
garage and I most definitely did NOT enjoy all the wire brushing and sanding
I did this week trying to get it ready for paint....    I was going to wish
a blown head gasket on you for posting your weekend trip information, but I
felt better after a glass of vino on the patio and decided not to....    ;-)

Seriously, have a great trip and post pictures!

Cheers!!
Jim

group<midgetsprite at yahoogroups.com?subject=Re%3A%20British%20Car%20Week>|
> via web
post<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/midgetsprite/post;_ylc=X3oDMTJxNDI4MmhuBF9
TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzI3MTI0MTUEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA2MDM0NDQ3BG1zZ0lkAzU5NzE5BHNl
YwNmdHIEc2xrA3JwbHkEc3RpbWUDMTMwNzA2MDcxNg--?act=reply&messageNum=59719>|
Start
> a New
Topic<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/midgetsprite/post;_ylc=X3oDMTJlNHJicmcyBF
9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzI3MTI0MTUEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA2MDM0NDQ3BHNlYwNmdHIEc2xrA25
0cGMEc3RpbWUDMTMwNzA2MDcxNg-->
> Messages in this
topic<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/midgetsprite/message/59719;_ylc=X3oDMTM2O
HBzdnI4BF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzI3MTI0MTUEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA2MDM0NDQ3BG1zZ0lkAz
U5NzE5BHNlYwNmdHIEc2xrA3Z0cGMEc3RpbWUDMTMwNzA2MDcxNgR0cGNJZAM1OTcxOQ-->(
> 1)
>  Recent Activity:
>

>  Visit Your
Group<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/midgetsprite;_ylc=X3oDMTJlOHZuMThtBF9TAzk
3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzI3MTI0MTUEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA2MDM0NDQ3BHNlYwN2dGwEc2xrA3ZnaHAE
c3RpbWUDMTMwNzA2MDcxNg-->
>  [image: Yahoo!
kAzI3MTI0MTUEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA2MDM0NDQ3BHNlYwNmdHIEc2xrA2dmcARzdGltZQMxMzA3MDYw
NzE2>
> Switch to:
Text-Only<midgetsprite-traditional at yahoogroups.com?subject=Change+Delivery+Fo
rmat:+Traditional>,