[Spridgets] Toilet Energy, No LBC

Subject: [Spridgets] Toilet Energy, No LBC
From: ladaniels at sbcglobal.net (Larry Daniels)
Date: Thu, 2 Jun 2011 22:23:21 -0500
References: <1065142950.12841.1306990078600.JavaMail.root@cl02-host03.dlls.pa.frontiernet.net><AC0B3505930A485F95E9CE9E5896D162@HomePC><DEF7898FF3964560BE7DEE8481988453@personal><83F8B1BC97014F3BB3DF0743A2E11131@HomePC><5ECD843C15B749129AD0333C88338D2D@BusterPC><DE7679F9B65D40C8BFFC52A8160EC0E6@HomePC><BANLkTinLJThhr3u7tHnhyvK4rAA9VAOoCw@mail.gmail.com><1BE85DE3587943F78C4E4E8696168AC5@HomePC> <BANLkTik2nX2y7uXR2KUyhfmBPg_KNdzfCw@mail.gmail.com>
I can understand why you would apologize.