[Spridgets] Best Spridget for a condo owner

Subject: [Spridgets] Best Spridget for a condo owner
From: grday at btinternet.com (Guy R Day)
Date: Fri, 3 Jun 2011 19:39:12 +0100
David,
If you follow this argument then you can make a WWII Jeep to be derived from
a British design!!

They (and the Jeep) developed far enough away to be divorced.  There is no
doubt the Miata is a nice little car, there is no doubt it has a nice
history but there is no doubt the Little British Car is not a Japanese
vehicle.  G*dd*m it!! They don't even leak oil (usually).  :-)  How can it
be a LBC??

Guy R Day