[Spridgets] Toilet Energy, No LBC

Subject: [Spridgets] Toilet Energy, No LBC
From: WeslakeMonza1330 at aol.com (WeslakeMonza1330 at aol.com)
Date: Fri, 3 Jun 2011 17:10:46 -0400 (EDT)
A while ago a black friend (Afro Caribbean) was talking to me and told me
of a time in his youth when he'd got in with the wrong crowd and was racist,
but  wasn't any longer.  I was very surprised as it had never occurred to
me  that black people could be racist against white people in a country in
which  they were a minority.

I don't buy the Obama nationality conspiracy theory and in fact I think
most conspiracy theories have a lot to do with a slow news day or someone
flogging a book.

Weslake-Monza 1330

In a message dated 03/06/2011 15:49:22 GMT Daylight Time, derf247 at gmail.com