[Spridgets] Midget for the 50th

Subject: [Spridgets] Midget for the 50th
From: refisk at chartermi.net (Rick Fisk)
Date: Sat, 4 Jun 2011 20:51:54 -0400
I think the lump is a de-smogged Triumph engine, but I haven't raised the
bonnet since I got it home.  Grandbaby, graduation party for the neighbor's
kid, and the usual Saturday chores have kept me busy today.  :-)

Rick

Sent from my iPad

On Jun 4, 2011, at 1:41 PM, Woerpel <dwoerpel at wi.net> wrote:

> Rick,
>
> Way to GO!! Now dog-gone it, you coulda rented a trailer and brought out
both cars and we would've completed them for you; shoot we had 4 days!!