[Spridgets] Midget 50 attendee's from the east.

Subject: [Spridgets] Midget 50 attendee's from the east.
From: kmappley at gmail.com (Kurt Appley)
Date: Sat, 4 Jun 2011 21:03:39 -0500
Just mentioned on the BCF forum and thought I ought to bring it up here.
Got away from the ladies at my daughter's wedding last weekend long enough
to visit the Auburn, Cord, Duesenberg museum in Auburn Indiana. These are
some of the finest autos ever made and I would recommend anyone that will be
in the vicinity try to take it in.
Not just the above makes but a large selection of nice to see auto's
including a few British.
Got to see cars I never expected to see in my life. Notably a Cisitalia
roadster and a Ruxton. Even got to run my hands over a 16 cylinder Buggati
engine. [No one looking!]

Kurt.