[Spridgets] Double wall bulk head in Sprite.

Subject: [Spridgets] Double wall bulk head in Sprite.
From: crusaderchuck at yahoo.com (charles christ)
Date: Mon, 6 Jun 2011 04:41:10 -0700 (PDT)
linda where ya puting the pump?   under car near original location?   double
wall thick is more than likely part of unibody construction than a fire
wall.
just my guess as to where yer drilling.

chuck
off to work.  new
second job , international harvester / cub cadet dealer
servicing lawn
equiptment.   joy it's like working on small spridgets.   my
knees do not
think i'm very funny evenings though.......