[Spridgets] Horn button question

Subject: [Spridgets] Horn button question
From: dwoerpel at wi.net (Woerpel)
Date: Mon, 06 Jun 2011 10:54:29 -0500
Inside the wheel hub there should be a an area without paint, just bare
aluminum.  This should match the location of the brass circlip on the
side of the horn button (it's like a loop on the exterior of the button
and part of it is inside the button assembly.  When I had my wheel
redone the horn would not work.  I finally figured out that the inside
of the hub was painted.  Scraped off the paint in that area and it
works!  That might be the problem. (?)

Dave W.
"Be seeing you"...at the MG Midget 50th Anniversary
July 18-24, Elkhart Lake Wisconsin
http://www.sprite-midgetclub.org