[Spridgets] Anyone out there use clear fuel line like on Norton Cycles?

Subject: [Spridgets] Anyone out there use clear fuel line like on Norton Cycles?
From: derf247 at gmail.com (derf)
Date: Mon, 6 Jun 2011 11:05:38 -0500
My Honda bikes have clear filters, but the lines are not clear.  My
weed eaters have clear lines but Ethanol and/or two stroke oil seems
to eat them up quick and make them brittle.
I suppose success would depend on what the line is made of, some
materials being resistant to fuel and alcohol.  You may check a local
marine supply or West Marine.  They have good quality fuel line
available and if it USCG rated for boats I would think it should be OK
for cars.