[Spridgets] Frank's kit question-LBC content-BEWARE!

Subject: [Spridgets] Frank's kit question-LBC content-BEWARE!
From: haynes386 at netzero.net (Mark Haynes)
Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2011 19:44:17 GMT
Does anyone (Frankie?) know EXACTLY how Frank attached the spare axle to the
inner fender well, and EXACTLY where? I originally thought that he had put it
over the passenger's legs with the flange towards the cockpit, obviously I was
mistaken, and how did he cable tie it down if he ran it over the inner front
wheel well (this would be harder on a MKII on than on a BE).

Mark Haynes
It only goes one way-Pay it Forward
HAN6L12977
HAN5L8016