[Spridgets] Krylon: Products: Looking Glass®- Mirror Like Paint

Subject: [Spridgets] Krylon: Products: Looking Glass®- Mirror Like Paint
From: mdrowe at optonline.net (Michael Rowe)
Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2011 18:13:05 -0400
The spray chrome systems are expensive because of the machines they want you to
buy.  It is clear that we should be able to do this by adapting our spray
equipment and finding the right chemicals (at least one site sells them).  It
might take pooling of spray guns or some such to make it work.

Maybe we can figure out a way to fake it using Krylon mirror paint, buffing,
and clear coating.  I plan to try this just to see what happens.

http://www.krylon.com/products/looking_glass_mirror_like_paint

Michael Rowe
'74 Bugeyed Midget
'60 Sprite kit