[Spridgets] Wheels and tires????

Subject: [Spridgets] Wheels and tires????
From: kmappley at gmail.com (Kurt Appley)
Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2011 08:19:34 -0500
Wondering if anyone has tried running Spitfire wheels on a square wheel arch
spridget. I would think they would work but the wheel vendors say not.
Exactly what is the problem, the guys I asked were only going by there
recommendations from the manufacturer. [BTW I'm talking wire wheels]
Also, if the Sumitomo HTR 200 summer performance tires are not available
anymore any performance 13 inch tires out there.
All this has come about in short order. Wire wheels hard to get and
expensive if I want Dayton's and tire's for 13 have apparently disappeared.
Economic mess!

Kurt.