Re: [Spridgets] Misfiring engine

To: Bmcu@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Misfiring engine
From: Jim Johnson <bmwwxman@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Jul 2011 16:49:28 -0500
I'm with Guy on this one...  Easy stuff first...  Over the years I've had
water in a dizzy cap a few dozen times.  Clean the inside of the dizzy cap
first with ether or isoprop. After Dark, pop the bonnet and start the car in
the dark. Watch your plug wires, plugs and dizzy.  If you have a light show
going on...   well....

Murphy was an optimist.

Cheers!!
Jim