[Spridgets] Silverstone classic 2010 video SPRIDGETS

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: [Spridgets] Silverstone classic 2010 video SPRIDGETS
From: EASTJONES alan <alan.east-jones@ntlworld.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Jul 2011 11:33:40 +0100
I have uploaded a video of our midget and sprite trip to the Silverstone
classic car meeting last year   (we will attend this year also)  Its the
biggest classic car meeting and races in the world !!!!

video is about 8 minutes long  so grab a beer / coffee  (or Tequila, Brad)
and enjoy

 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HwJhMDj34h4

There is some video of the Warwickshire UK section of Midget & Sprite club
 cars en route, a bit of racing and a load of photos of classic cars there
(thousands of cars - not so many photos) due to Frogeye MOT tes problem I
attended in the MGF but  the last photo of the slide show is a peach I think
- Women - know your place !

Link for the 2011 meeting.
http://silverstoneclassic.com/

Rgds