Re: [Spridgets] Freedom of expression--Guns

To: Curt/Nancy Arndt <cnaarndt@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Freedom of expression--Guns
From: Rick Fisk <refisk@chartermi.net>
Date: Wed, 6 Jul 2011 15:39:36 -0400
My favorite California personalized plate bit of trivia - this happened when
California changed from 6 character plates to 7 characters.  "Porsche" became
available and hundreds of people applied for that plate.  The state decided to
hold a drawing to determine who got it.  The winner of the drawing was a guy
who drove a Toyota - he didn't even own a Porsche.  He said he hoped to have
one some day.  LOL

Rick

Sent from my iPad

On Jul 6, 2011, at 1:03 PM, "Curt/Nancy Arndt" <cnaarndt@gmail.com> wrote:

> Actually Kalifornia only allows seven characters, so it would have to be
*GUNS
> KIL* to which I would counter, no... *PEPL KIL* ;-)

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $12.75
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Forums: http://www.team.net/forums