[Spridgets] Sprite Midget 50th Travellers... INFO

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: [Spridgets] Sprite Midget 50th Travellers... INFO
From: Peter Caldwell <peter@nosimport.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2011 09:59:58 -0500
Well, we're about as organized as we can be. I'm sure there will be
some "adjustments".

Mission control has moved from Dodge City to Wisconsin.

Should anyone encounter difficulties or need further instruction,
either with directions or mechanical assistance, I am offering up my
cell phone number. Feel free to call me anytime, or text me. My
business is located 2 hours West of the Show in Madison, WI. I will
be at the Show, early Monday morning, but am willing to help anyone
in transit. I have lots of resources.

My phone (608) 444-6906

See you all safe and sound Monday!

Peter C