Re: [Spridgets] Frank Stickers!

To: "'David Booker'" <tncarnut1@yahoo.com>, "'spridget'"
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Frank Stickers!
From: "Bud Osbourne" <abcoz@hky.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2011 15:32:06 -0400
Frank stickers???  Sorry, but I must have missed the original post (very
busy with Pittsburgh Vintage GP for the past two weeks).  Is this something
along the lines of the Uncle Jack decals ("Uncle Jack" Drews) the Triumph
guys are displaying to honor the late Jack Drews?
As one who had a great deal of admiration and respect for Frank, I'd be
proud to display something honoring his memory and/or his sense of humor.
Thanks.
Bud Osbourne