[Spridgets] H1 carbs and manifold - valuable?

Subject: [Spridgets] H1 carbs and manifold - valuable?
From: rbastedo at gmail.com (Rick Bastedo)
Date: Wed, 6 Jul 2011 08:28:46 -0700
Removed from a Bugeye Sprite motor.

They are rebuildable, gaskets are worn out and they can't be used as-is
without at least new gaskets.
They did (barely) work before I removed them, the car ran with them however
rather than rebuild them I opted to replace them with a set of HS2's.
I think I also have the air filters - the little original type.
These come with linkages and the intake manifold.

If they are worth something to someone please contact me by email, I'm
looking at selling a few items to help with the budget for the trip to
Wisconsin.
If you want pictures tell me.

Rick Bastedo