[Spridgets] 3-D PRINTER - No LBC

Subject: [Spridgets] 3-D PRINTER - No LBC
From: lbc77mg at gmail.com (Allen Hefner)
Date: Wed, 6 Jul 2011 16:11:02 -0400
Go to www.3dsystems.com and look around.  They make a wax printer, as well
as plastic.  The wax printer is suitable for lost wax castings.  Can you use
the lost wax process for white metal casting?

It looks like the cheepy personal printer is about $10,000.  (Plus tax, void
where prohibited.)  And don't forget the supplies, which I doubt you can buy
at Harbor Freight.

 Allen Hefner
Norristown, PA

*Current:*