[Spridgets] SUPER ELECTRIC CAR

Subject: [Spridgets] SUPER ELECTRIC CAR
From: bmwwxman at gmail.com (Jim Johnson)
Date: Thu, 7 Jul 2011 13:02:25 -0500
Looks like fun, but these guys aren't honest about being environmentally
clean.  All they have done is to front load the pollution from the car to
the
power plant that generates the electricity to charge it. Only wind, solar
and nuclear change one form of energy into another without pollution and
we know the problems with nuclear. I'll be a lot more impressed when I see
a wind or solar power car setting world records at the drags.

There's no such thing as a free lunch.

Cheers!!
Jim