[Spridgets] Fwd: any spridgeteers looking to supplement their gas coming

Subject: [Spridgets] Fwd: any spridgeteers looking to supplement their gas coming from southern IL?
From: 72spridget at gmail.com (David Lieb)
Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2011 07:05:45 -0500
Former Lister William Thompson of Racine (not WST) asked me to post this
request in case any of you were coming through Central IL with an empty
trailer hitch.
David L

Begin forwarded message:

*Subject:* *any spridgeteers looking to supplement their gas coming from
southern IL?*

I bought this trailer, thinking I would be down in the area picking up a
miata. well thats 3 months ago lol I need to get it and just dont really
want to drive all that way for it ;) maybe you could post this for me on the
mg meet site and I could make a mutually beneficial arrangement with some
one. I would happily meet them at I94 while they were on their way to
Elkhart, and would pay a fair price as well

http://www.uship.com/shipment/coleman-caboose-trailer/12059168/