[Spridgets] Is this on the track at the 50th? Scary LBC content.

Subject: [Spridgets] Is this on the track at the 50th? Scary LBC content.
From: tequila.brad at gmail.com (Brad Fornal)
Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2011 17:39:56 -0500
I also am wondering about Ed. I am in need of brakes for my car, so I called
him, since I heard that he was not attending the festivities. He has yet to
respond. All the FLAPS around here tell me that the brakes are NLA, except
for one place that can order them out of Houston for $110 front and rear.
I think I'll order from PPP, next week.....