[Spridgets] 50th bash

Subject: [Spridgets] 50th bash
From: bjshov8 at tx.rr.com (bjshov8 at tx.rr.com)
Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2011 11:11:15 -0400
I had a Datsun pickup many years ago and it would have ignition problems when
we had damp weather.  I could pull off the distributor cap and find moisture in
there, even if the car had been setting for awhile, and even if there was no
moisture on the outside.  I could wipe it out with a dry rag and it would start
working again.  Of course driving through heavy rain could get everything under
the hood wet.  Spray WD40 on everyhing, inside and out if it requires it, wipe
it off, and it should start working again.  That is part of what WD40 does.

If your wires were arcing on the outside of the cap then spraying on the
outside of the cap only might work.  On my Datsun they would arc on the inside
of the cap so I would have to spray the inside.