[Spridgets] MG is Marque of the Year at next year's Pittsburgh Vintage G

Subject: [Spridgets] MG is Marque of the Year at next year's Pittsburgh Vintage Grand Prix!
From: abcoz at hky.com (Bud Osbourne)
Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2011 16:47:15 -0400
Yeah, I missed seeing a whole bunch of my Brit car friends, this year.  It
seems that I got drafted to help out with the Porsche Marque of the Year
festivities and I was only able to venture up the hill to British Car Day
for a short while on Saturday afternoon.  Had a great time with the Porsche
356 folks, but my wife and I found that we really missed not being up there
with youns (Pittsburgheese for y'all).

By the time Sunday rolled around and we got that damn parade lap done (my
wife really wanted to do it, this year...but I only got the clutch fully
engaged in 1st gear about three times on the whole bloody lap!!!), we had
just enough energy left to find our chairs under a big ol' shade tree and
let our kids & grandkids bring food & refreshments to us the rest of the
day.

Next year, we'll be back on the hill for British Car Day & MG Marque of the
Year events, for sure!

Bud