[Spridgets] High Country Beerfest - LBC trip?

Subject: [Spridgets] High Country Beerfest - LBC trip?
From: andrewpayne at intrex.net (Andrew Payne)
Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2011 20:53:51 +0000
Hey Spridgeteers, a quick off topic note. I am involved in the High Country
Beerfest which is September 3rd from 3-7 in Boone, NC. It is a fun event with
lots of local brews. We have it outside if possible, with under 2000 there,
including staff. The event is at a convention center with rooms, and we have
several options for a safe ride home (hotel).
If you are in the area, and would like a nice cheap weekend getaway, it's a
good option. If you do come, look for me at the T shirt booth!
www.hcbeerfest.com Shameless promotion over.
Drew