[Spridgets] Midget 50th story for MOWOG

Subject: [Spridgets] Midget 50th story for MOWOG
From: bmwwxman at gmail.com (Jim Johnson)
Date: Sun, 31 Jul 2011 16:23:11 -0500
Rick,

Let the editor have at it.  Anyone who has written articles can share lots
of stories with you on having their best stuff end up on the editorial
floor.  It's just the way it goes.  It is a true art to be able to sum up a
3 day event in one page of print and do so accurately. That's why good
journalists are so hard to find...   ;-)

Cheers!!
Jim