[Spridgets] ignition key/ brake bleeding follow-up

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: [Spridgets] ignition key/ brake bleeding follow-up
From: lindalnhvt@nhvt.net
Date: Tue, 2 Aug 2011 19:59:18 -0400
I've misplaced the key to the new ignition switch I installed in the
Bugeye project. I have a new barrel and key, but don't know how to get the
old one out. The manual says something about removing the switch, turning
the key to the ON position, depressing the pin, and pull it out.  Without
the key, I can't do this.

For those of you who offered help with bleeding the brakes on my 66
Sprite-The pushrods going into the master cylinder needed to be the longer
version. When changed, brakes worked.

Thanks in advance for the replies from this amazing list.
Dick Byrne in NH

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $12.75
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive