[Spridgets] Call racers, and anyone going to historic fest LRP

To: Spridget list <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Spridgets] Call racers, and anyone going to historic fest LRP
From: Matt Hagopian <mhagopian@hoppetool.com>
Date: Sat, 6 Aug 2011 10:49:06 -0400
First:
Hi list! Will anyone be attending or racing at Limerock on labor day weekend?
I will be there! Number 168 group 5!

Second:
I ran new hampshire Motorsports park back in may, the car felt pretty solid
but I had a few questions, for anyone who knows the car it was Bud Pazur's
(sorry Bud if I spelt your name wrong) and before that it was someone who
raced it quite often. My question is the car slides quite a bit, this may be
due to the bias ply tires, or having the sway bars set wrong...? Any input
would be GREATLY appreciated on how to make the car handle a bit better.. At
the spring vintage fest at NHMS I ran a best time of 1:25.460. I know the
track record at Limerock is 1:02 set by a 948 bugeye, my grandfather drove the
car there and ran a best time of 1:10.230. He also drove the car at NHMS and
ran a best time of 1:28.750.

Thanks!!!

Sincerely,

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html