[Spridgets] Radiator hose talk

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: [Spridgets] Radiator hose talk
From: Rick Bastedo <rbastedo@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Aug 2011 12:52:13 -0700
What about silicon hoses for a 'nontraditional' setup?
I have a Bugeye radiator with 1.5 inch inlet and outlet and the tag on the
top says:

Manufactured By
Morris Motors Ltd
Radiators Branch
Osberton Works, Oxford
AFA 0092 000 0001

I am wanting to put it in my Midget with the frogeye front.
I have the Datsun A14 head so the top hose has to be a short one and go from
the 1.5 inch to the 1.25" at the thermostat housing, a short few inches
away.
The bottom hose would also be custom like this from 1.5 inch radiator side
to 1.25" on the motor.

First I'd like to know if anyone has information on the radiator as it seems
odd with the sizes of the in and out  (1.5") and the tag on top and it also
has no shroud.
Also it seems to have a deeper and heavier core than normal.

Rick (this is cool) Bastedo