Re: [Spridgets] Quiet

To: spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Quiet
From: charles christ <crusaderchuck@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2011 03:28:01 -0700 (PDT)
busy here as well.   getting next to nothing done on my own projects.   but
fixing things that belong to others seems to be the order of the day.   very
little time for household stuff as well.   recent rains have flooded my shop
floor two saturdays in a row.     spent yesterday getting items from the
disassembly of a parts car last week out of water and up on dry items so i can
properly put the stuff up in the shop attic where they belong.

chuck