Re: [Spridgets] Home again

To: "Kitterer Bob" <bkitterer@me.com>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Home again
From: dwoerpel@wi.net
Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2011 22:42:34 -0500 (CDT)
WELCOME HOME to you both!  Another epic journey in the books.  I think
it's fantastic what you've done over the years and would like to hear an
estimate of all the miles you've racked up.

Glad you're home safe and hope you can get those pinched nerves taken care
of!

Dave and Terri

> Hello Folks,
>
> As many of you know we have been on an adventure circumnavigating the USA
> and lower Canada this past five months.  We are home now, sort of, and I
> am about 300 emails behind on this list.  We had to cut the trip short, we
> had expected to be out 10-12 months. This came about due to pinched nerves
> in my neck.  So the doctor appointments are this week. I expect to get the
> RV (our current home) out of storage in the next few days and set back up
> to be livable.  In the mean time we are still operating in the mobile
> mode.
>
> We apologize to all of you that were along our route but we were unable to
> meet.  Most of the time we did not know were we would be any given
> evening.  Often that decision was made until noon or later of that day.
> This is not very conducive to lunch or dinner get togethers.
>
> We are already doing some planning for next spring to cover those areas we
> missed or cut short.  In the mean time perhaps we can come up with a way
> to arrange meetings on short notice terms.
>
> Drive safe
>
> Bob Kitterer and Dolores
>
> 1960 Austin Healey Sprite (Mk IV in disguise) - in storage
> 1966 Austin Healey Sprite Mk III (Trevor) - still in boxes - in storage

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $12.75
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Forums: http://www.team.net/forums