[Spridgets] OSh!t On The Farm

Subject: [Spridgets] OSh!t On The Farm
From: grunthaner at gmail.com (Linda Grunthaner)
Date: Thu, 4 Aug 2011 09:43:57 -0400
I haven't heard any more on this song that Capman Jones wrote and sang, I
love it and Chapman said we can spread it around, what an amazing voice. I
don't know how to get it on my SpriteSpot page but I'll ask Dan at
http://www.spritespot.com, being that is where some of my stuff is. Dan what
do you think?

I would also like to put it on my iPod when I return as it will be good
music for working on my Spridget ; ) Chap I'm surprized your not making
albums with a voice like that maybe you should go on one of those TV shows
(I don't know the names of them) and hit it big! Loads of luck with your LBC
Chap. Let me know when you are playing at local taverns and we'll try and
make it a trip.
Lin