[Spridgets] Shill Bid or Other? 59 Sprite Colour Question to List

Subject: [Spridgets] Shill Bid or Other? 59 Sprite Colour Question to List
From: khargreaves2 at gmail.com (Kirk Hargreaves)
Date: Thu, 4 Aug 2011 09:13:38 -0700
Definitely something awry going on with the bidding.   I have just under 950
eBay transactions with the majority from selling at 100% which is a number
that I work hard at to sustain.

My take, the car in question does not appear to have the correct white. .
not Olde English or Wimbledon White but something that appears to be too
bright?   And for me, a car at that price point would also have to have a
fresh 1275.   *But what about the body colour?   Just doesn't look right to
me? *

Kirk

PS
After I was laid off from my manager tech job with WorldCom which used to be
MCI.  . fiber repair and maintenance for long haul circuits. .  typically
OC48's and 12's as well as frame relay.   I then got a "gig" with the local
Harley dealer to sell his over stock and non selling parts (of which all
sold very well on eBay).  They gave me eBay shelves in their shipping
department. .  and for 2 years they kept hauling new parts up to the shelves
for me to sell.  . many of which were electronic parts as well as tanks and
the usual stuff including slash pipes, etc.   It got so busy that I hired a
young fellow under the table to help me keep it all going.  I was pulling in
minimum 4k a month with the best month at 6k (I took 30%).  After two years
the parts dried up and the dealership was sold to new owners.  Typically a
Harley dealership will sell their parts for a lump sum to someone . . so it
was a very fortunate thing that they allowed me to do this.