[Spridgets] I know this is boring but I need insurance recommendations

Subject: [Spridgets] I know this is boring but I need insurance recommendations
From: tr3.4.me at gmail.com (Jeff Foster)
Date: Thu, 4 Aug 2011 21:59:46 -0500
Peter and I are in different states - Wisconsin and Illinois
respectively.  Not withstanding that, I would very much expect
policies to vary somewhat from state to state as regulations are not
consistent across state lines.

My agent's secretary insisted that I had to register the car with
Antique Vehicle license plates to qualify for State Farm's antique
vehicle insurance classification.  The agent believed otherwise and
verified that with Bloomington before I left the office.  He also
verified there were NO mileage or usage restrictions beyond not being
a primary vehicle.  Just to be sure, I also took the time to read the
fine print of the policy once it was issued.  I did receive a
questionaire from the Bloomington offices (as my agent informed me was
typically done for Antique vehicle coverage) where I had to affirm the
vehicle was not a primary vehicle for anyone in my household.

Ask your agent to show you the policy terms and have him/her try to
point out any restrictions.  Or just ask him/her to verify the terms
with the Bloomington corporate offices (State Farm is based in
Bloomington, IL).