[Spridgets] Floyd Clymer Spridget manual etc

Subject: [Spridgets] Floyd Clymer Spridget manual etc
From: rrengineer.mike at att.net (Michael MacLean)
Date: Sat, 6 Aug 2011 16:31:33 -0700 (PDT)
Sett,
     I have a newer edition that includes cars up to the Sprite Mk IV and
Midget Mk III.  This book was in the boot of my Bugeye when I bought it and is
just falling to pieces, but is pretty much complete.  No printing date as that
page is missing.  The other copy I have is in very good condition, almost like
new and was printed in 1962, so no info on cars after that, but it was the one
of the books I consulted during the restoration.  I agree about the wiring
diagram.  By far, the best to work from as you can see how many and what type
of bullet connectors to use.  It is also easier to follow for the
non-electrical type. (myself)  Everything worked, electrically speaking the
first time and still does 11 years later.  One little note, I used
Kopper-Paste in all the bullet connectors to preclude corrosion which is the
biggest problem with Lucas electrical systems.

Mike MacLean
60 Sprite
56 BN2
02 Heritage Springer