[Spridgets] Odd Publishers for Repair Manuals

Subject: [Spridgets] Odd Publishers for Repair Manuals
From: WeslakeMonza1330 at aol.com (WeslakeMonza1330 at aol.com)
Date: Sun, 7 Aug 2011 04:49:28 -0400 (EDT)
I've seen this book and while it's scarce it's not especially  valuable.
Sadly nowadays its rare to come across really good tech books -  like
'Fundamentals  of Automotive Transmission' that I had to search some  years for.

Weslake-Monza 1330 - my book case has better car tech books than public
libraries and matchs good reference libraries.