[Spridgets] Off topic Jeep question

Subject: [Spridgets] Off topic Jeep question
From: kevinv1275 at gmail.com (Kevin Valentine)
Date: Mon, 8 Aug 2011 19:05:25 -0400
Hey All,

I need some help diagnosing a problem with a 95 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Laredo.  It's a 6 cyl w/ automatic tranny.  (It's NOT OBDII.....)

I can drive it 10 or 12 miles and there are no problems, but as soon
as it is warmed up and run any distance it will lose all power and
miss badly.  Shut it off and let it cool and the problem is gone.
The best way to describe the problem is - it acts like a wet
distributor used to act (back in the day ;)

This is an intermittent problem, but it has been happening more and
more often.  At first I thought it was  fuel problem, I checked the
fuel pressure and replaced the fuel filter - no help there.....   I
replaced the cap, rotor and plugs, no help....

It's not throwing any codes.

Any Ideas to get me closer to the problem........  I don't want to
just throw parts  at this thing.

Thanks,

Kevin V.
Tuscarora, Pa