[Spridgets] MGB Dashboard

Subject: [Spridgets] MGB Dashboard
From: abcoz at hky.com (Bud Osbourne)
Date: Tue, 9 Aug 2011 22:00:39 -0400
Hi, Norbert!  Your best bet for an answer to your question would be to get
on the MG Experience forum (www.mgexperience.net) , under the MGB-MGBGT
section.  There is a wealth of B experience & knowledge on that forum.
"73 is a good year for MGBs.  More of a refined tourer than a pure sports
car, but still with some "grunt" left in the engine department.  I'm working
on a '77 B, right now, for Cindy and will be finishing-up the rebuilding of
the body on my '74 B-GT this winter.  Give me a call sometime soon and stop
by to see them.
Bud Osbourne