[Spridgets] anyone going to TRF Summer Party?

Subject: [Spridgets] anyone going to TRF Summer Party?
From: 72spridget at gmail.com (David Lieb)
Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2011 15:58:09 -0500
> Now, David, that is just plain and total bullshit and I'm very surprised
> that you would make such a baseless claim. ...

Bud,
YMMV. I happen to have bought a basket-case 1973 MGB back at the time
when Charles Runyon started stocking MGB parts. I bought some stuff
from him. That got me onto his mailing list, so I received his
newsletters. Every issue of that newsletter contained some text over
his name that was tantamount to an apology that he had to prostitute
his company by carrying MGB parts in order to stay in business. It was
couched in prettier language than that, but that was the message loud
and clear. I do not consider that "baseless". I do not apologize for
my feelings in the matter, although I do resent you telling me that it
is "plain and total bullshit". You owe me an apology, although I doubt
that I will ever see it. BTW, has he started stocking Spridget parts?
David L