[Spridgets] Anyone home?

Subject: [Spridgets] Anyone home?
From: rrengineer.mike at att.net (Michael MacLean)
Date: Sun, 21 Aug 2011 19:46:31 -0700 (PDT)
I just changed the oil in the Bugeye from Valvoline VR1 20W-50 racing oil
which I found out was low on ZDDP.  I went to the local speed shop that
stocked at least 5 different conventional and synthetic oils for flat tappet
cam engines with the correct amount of ZDDP.  I decided on Joe Gibbs synthetic
blend of 10W-30 to help cure the overpressure problem I was having.  It
dropped it close to what it is supposed to be.  Check with your speed shop.
The guys on the hot rod lists are talking about the same problems with oil as
we are.
Mike MacLean
60 Sprite
56 BN2