[Spridgets] My camera is a phoneRe: was Wellington, now cell cameras

Subject: [Spridgets] My camera is a phoneRe: was Wellington, now cell cameras
From: bjshov8 at tx.rr.com (BJNoSHOV8)
Date: Sun, 21 Aug 2011 22:37:19 -0500
This is a photo taken by my iphone4.  I stopped by BestBuy for
something, and saw this setting in the parking lot.  Having my iphone in
my pocket, I pulled it out and took a quick photo.  This photo was
resized to half of its resolution in photoshop, and cropped a little
bit, but not sharpened or otherwise altered.  This will show the quality
that current cellphones are capable of.

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a370/bjd70/Cars/photo45b.jpg