[Spridgets] EARTHQUAKE!!!

Subject: [Spridgets] EARTHQUAKE!!!
From: bmwwxman at gmail.com (Jim Johnson)
Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2011 14:52:55 -0500
Hmmm....   Isn't that sort of like saying, "My cancer is worse than your
cancer?"
I've been in a couple of mag. 6+ Earthquakes. You folks out there in the
west are welcome
to them. I've been in a couple of hurricanes.  You folks in the southeast
can have
them. I'll take my chances with tornadoes where your chance of being
impacted
is about 1/2 Million to one in 1,400 years. And that is providing I stay in
the same
spot without moving.

You will be in a California earthquake at least once a year even
if you move around.

You will be in a major hurricane along the southeast coastal area
is 47% in your lifetime.

Ya'll be careful out there now....

Cheers!!
Jim