[Spridgets] Irene Song on Youtube....what a laugh, enjoy.

Subject: [Spridgets] Irene Song on Youtube....what a laugh, enjoy.
From: shop at justbrits.com (Shop at " Just Brits ")
Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2011 19:56:41 -0500
WHAT have you NOT learnt, Lin ????????

CAN'T DO dis ! ! ! ! !
Ed can you host these I just got them from my nephew at ft Brag. He
recently got back from Afghanistan and now will be helping with the
storm. These were just taken, they are crazy.

Thanks gotta go I just tied my Sprite down as per your suggestion and off to
screw 2x4's to my brothers trailer & shed.
Lin
[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of Near
Ft Brag 2. Send by Justin US Army soldier..jpg]
[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of Near
Ft Brag 3. Send by Justin US Army soldier..jpg]
[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of Near
Ft Brag. Send by Justin US Army soldier..jpg]
Send DIRECTLY to me, PLZ ! ! ! !
Are they the same ones that YOU already sent ????

Me