[Spridgets] Fuel Pickup tube

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: [Spridgets] Fuel Pickup tube
From: "Mark Haynes" <haynes386@netzero.net>
Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2011 15:37:08 GMT
Has anyone tried to reline a pickup tube?
My BE still stops picking up gas after ~3 gallons of use-really annoying,
limits me to about 100 miles depending on how hard its driven. I'm going to
drain the tank and peer inside with a 48" borescope to try to determine the
problem. The tank was cleaned before I bought the MKII, so I'm thinking
something was either knocked out of place, or there's a hole in the tube at
the bend.
Is it possible to use refrigerator tubing to reline the pickup, or is it
possible to replace the pickup tube without tearing the tank apart?

Mark Haynes
It only goes one way-Pay it Forward
HAN6L12977
HAN5L8016