[Spridgets] No LBC; Possible PayPal Scam?

Subject: [Spridgets] No LBC; Possible PayPal Scam?
From: lbc77mg at gmail.com (Allen Hefner)
Date: Fri, 2 Sep 2011 10:34:17 -0400
This is a classic scam.  I have seen it several times, usually with car
pruchases.

Your friend should report it to PayPal as well as his e-mail server.
Forward the message, with the headers showing, to both.

Do not reply to them.  They seem to have ways to suck info out of
practically nothing, and then your PayPal account is empty.

Or as Larry M. would say, buy a Mac and you will no longer have these
problems.

 Allen Hefner
Norristown, PA

*Current:*