[Spridgets] solar battery charger

Subject: [Spridgets] solar battery charger
From: an5.sprite at gmail.com (an5.sprite at gmail.com)
Date: Sat, 3 Sep 2011 16:37:03 +0000
Jeff,

I do not know about the solar charger but if you leave something connected all
the time it should have the ability to sense the level of charge in the battery
so it does not get overcharged.

I have used variations of Battery Minder (there are a number of brands that use
the same block)that both sense the charge level and have some circuitry that
help keep the plates in good shape. I will plug the car into them in Nov and
remove it in April. Now I get 10+ years on a battery.

Steve