[Spridgets] Bugeye in Lancaster Ca on Craigs List

Subject: [Spridgets] Bugeye in Lancaster Ca on Craigs List
From: khargreaves2 at gmail.com (Kirk Hargreaves)
Date: Fri, 9 Sep 2011 15:41:04 -0700
Isn't 3k a lot for this car?

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/ant/cto/2571688734.html

I bought mine with a quality rebuild on a 1275 (it has been running and not
using appreciable oil) for the last 7 years day in and day out. It did come
with a smooth case with a bum first gear that I changed out for a rib case.
I paid  $4,400.  And no rust in the body save for the bottom of the dog legs
which is an easy repair with panels from Moss.  It also came with a new
top.  No rust in the floor pans.

Lousy yellow paint job but overall a nice example for the money . .* I think
it was anyway?*

Kirk

59 1275

Some of the changes I have made.

OER type DCOE 45 carb which has worked flawlesly over the years.  I love
this carb!
Racing springs in front which also lower the car
Disk brake conversion with original 3/4 master cyl
Rib Case
Urethane bushings
Sway bar added back
Monza exhaust
Headers
Geo Metro radiator
Screw on oil filter
Pertronix
High energy ignition
Electric fuel pump

Bunch of changes that I made to it for it to be a daily driver. But I
probably have no more than 6k total money spent with the changes that I made