[Spridgets] Fuel line question

Subject: [Spridgets] Fuel line question
From: grunthaner at gmail.com (Linda Grunthaner)
Date: Sat, 10 Sep 2011 13:46:38 -0400
List
I have been very reluctant to cut my original steel fuel line in my 62
Sprite "Pinky" but I'm finally getting around to installing the Facet elect
fuel pump in the rear for the 1275 engine and I think I want to just keep
the line in tact for future use and install a copper line like most have
done but I can't find the small nipple for the line, I can buy copper at the
plumbing store for 1/2 the price Victoria British is selling the kit for so
all I need is the threaded nipple. Can someone tell me where I can get the
threaded nipple that goes on the copper line and then screwed to the tank as
seen the image in Vicky's link (see bottom of page below)? Or is it just a
standard plumbing size or available at a FLAPS? Also correct me is the
female threaded part on the tank the unobtainable part or is it the male
nipple that I'm trying to locate? I could use the old nipple but want to
keep this one for later use.
Lin
http://www.victoriabritish.com/icatalog/sm/full.aspx?Page=61